Current status: OPEN for ARCs, Review Copies, Author features
Want me to review a book of yours? I’d love to, but there are a few things you should know about:
I only own an Amazon Kindle, so if you want to send me an ebook copy of your book, make sure that it is compatible. Otherwise I won’t be able to review your book.
I am also open to receiving physical copies for review, please just note that I live in Germany and won’t pay for shipping.
Overall, I prefer ebooks for ARCs and Review Copies.
I am generally open to all kinds of books, but these are a few things I enjoy:
- New Adult
However, I would really love to branch out into different genres so really, just send me a book and I will definitely check it out!
My reviews include:
- Important information (title, author, publication year etc.)
- Summary (from Goodreads ore Amazon.com)
- My subjective thoughts
- To whom I’d recommend the book and why
- Links to Goodreads and Amazon
- Links to websites etc if provided
- Author information (+ social media links if provided)
If I accept your book for review, I will definitely read and review it. However, I will not be able to tell you when exactly I’ll be reading your book.
My reviews will be posted on this blog, as well as on Goodreads. I will also link them on my Twitter.
I will not accept any kind of payment for my reviews or any kind of posts.
All contact information can be found under ‘Contact’.
★★★★★ – This book was amazing and blew me away!
★★★★ – I really liked the book!
★★★ – The book was good.
★★ – Did not like it
★ – It was awful
I am also open to author features! This means I will create a post including:
- Information about you as a person and as an author
- A short info about your last book
- Social media / Website links
- Your answers to questions I sent you as a fun little interview
Just contact me via E-Mail!
I’m open for Blog Tours, please just contact me about 3 weeks before the actual event!
All the books displayed and/or reviewed on this blog are either bought by myself or haven been given to me by family/friends/authors/publishing companies. All posts on this blog are my original words if not noted differently.